When skiing the steeps and deeps, you can count on the Columbia Vert Convert Interchange 3-in-1 insulated jacket for women to be a solid mountain performer.
- Adapt to the situation! Wear the waterproof, breathable shell with zip-in liner jacket for maximum weather protection, or wear either piece on its own
- Omni-Tech® nylon shell is breathable, abrasion resistant and has a waterproof coating; all seams are sealed for weather-tight protection
- Moisture-wicking nylon taffeta lining slides easily over layers, dries quickly and feels soft against the skin
- Full-length windflap blocks cold air entry through zipper; soft chin guard and collar retain warmth and add comfort
- Zippered underarm vents allow easy regulation of core body temperature, keeping you comfortable throughout the day
- Waterproof zippered handwarmer pockets shelter chilly fingers and store essentials; goggles pocket plus an interior security pocket let you store the extras
- Drawcord hem and adjustable rip-and-stick cuffs seal out the elements and help retain warmth
- Zip-in/-out liner jacket looks great worn solo; features Omni-Shield® advanced repellency to resist water and stains at the surface
- Removable liner jacket features zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem
- Liner jacket features 100g synthetic insulation
- Part of the Columbia Interchange System® which allows coordinating pieces to zip together for versatility and comfort
Please note: Columbia products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed