Stay warm, dry and comfortable in The North Face Free Thinker shell pants, offering full coverage during deep powder days in big mountain chutes.
- Sturdy Gore-Tex® Pro Shell uses 3-layer construction for superb durability, light weight and waterproof, breathable protection;
- Fully taped seams create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Extending coverage, the detachable high-back and adjustable suspenders secure the fit
- Rip-and-stick adjustment tabs at side of waist and zippered, snap-closure fly secure the fit
- Inner thigh vents and internal leg gaiters with stretch-mesh gussets work together to control airflow and regulate temperature
- Warmth is regulated by allowing cool, dry air to flow in through mesh gussets while heated, moist air rises and exits upper thigh vents
- Hand pockets and thigh pockets, all with waterproof, bonded zippers, keep accessories organized
- Pant-a-locks tabs secure pants to coordinating jackets from The North Face (jacket sold separately)
- Legs feature gaiter tension strap and boot hook to help seal out snow around boots
- Reinforced cuffs resist abrasion from boots, boards and skis
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed