Developed from years of athlete feedback and experience, the waterproof, breathable The North Face Terkko jacket is a hard working shell for all of your wintery, backcountry adventures.
- Waterproof 2-layer Gore-Tex® laminate construction uses moisture-wicking, brushed fabrics to create a very breathable garment
- Fully taped seams prevent water from penetrating through seams
- Fully adjustable hood protects you in stormy weather; roomy enough to fit over your helmet
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Powder skirt helps seal out cold air and snow entry; pant-a-locks tabs let you connect the powder skirt to compatible pants (sold separately) for a seamless protective barrier
- Core vents feature polyurethane-coated zippers to dump excess heat and provide cooling ventilation while resisting the elements
- Handwarmer pockets, a small chest pocket and a bicep pocket (with goggles cloth) keep accessories organized and feature waterproof, polyurethane-coated zippers
- Internal storage options include a secure media pocket and a utility stash pocket
- Drawcord hem and rip-and-stick cuffs seal out the elements and retain warmth
- As part of The North Face Summit Series, the Terkko jacket features cutting-edge fabrics and the most advanced technology for the ambitious, technical skier or rider
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed