The Arc'teryx Sentinel women's pants are built with downhill-specific shaping and features that riders and skiers appreciate. The fabric excels for the stop-and-go rhythm of resort skiing and riding.
- Durable Gore-Tex® Soft Shell 3L is lighty insulated and offers waterproof, breathable protection; 100% seam sealed
- Features a brushed-knit polyester lining that slides easily over layers and wicks moisture away
- Reduced quantity and thickness of seams saves weight and provides excellent breathability
- Laminated powder cuffs feature elastic grippers, and are mounted high enough to fit underneath snowboard binding highbacks
- Thigh vents with 2-way waterproof zippers enhance airflow when needed
- Instep patches along hems provide extreme abrasion resistance
- Large cargo pocket and hip stash pocket (with waterproof zippers) keep small essentials out of your way
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Sentinel pants are shaped with the most relaxed, freeride-friendly fit of all Arc'teryx pants
- Slide-and-lock snaps attach pants to compatible jacket (sold separately)
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed