With a plush interior and waterproof fabric, the women's Arc'teryx Moray insulated snow pants keep you riding longer on those cold, intense winter days.
- Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3-layer fabric is tough, extremely breathable and durably waterproof and windproof
- Seat and thighs feature lightweight, compressible and non-woven Coreloft™ 60g synthetic insulation; it retains warmth even when wet and has excellent loft recovery
- Sides, crotch and back of knees have a slim lining of CoreLine™ high-gauge synthetic knit that traps warmth and is ultra-smooth for easy layering
- Thigh vents, with mesh backing, prevent snow entry and enhance airflow when needed; zippers are waterproof
- Instep patches along hems are made of hardy Keprotec® for extreme abrasion resistance
- Handwarmer pockets (with waterproof zippers) stash small essentials out of your way
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Flat waistband with zipper fly and dual, low-profile adjusters let you dial in the fit; includes large loops if you prefer your own belt
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed