Steadfast in all winter adventures, the Arc'teryx Stingray snow jacket features Gore-Tex® soft-shell fabric that provide a supple, warm solution to snow and moisture.
- Gore-Tex Soft Shell 3L low-loft is a rugged nylon woven face fabric bonded to a soft low-loft polyester liner; offers waterproof, breathable protection from the elements
- Reduced quantity and thickness of seams saves weight, provides excellent abrasion- and snag-resistance and enhances breathability
- Low-loft liner enhances warmth without sacrificing breathability
- Hood and generous collar protect you in inclement weather without sacrificing your peripheral vision
- Waterproof front zipper prevents windchill and snow entry; quick-drying chin guard protects soft skin from zipper abrasion
- Adjustable powder skirt with snap closure keeps out cold air and snow
- Pit zippers with WaterTight™ zippers allow easy and efficient ventilation
- Handwarmer pockets, chest pocket and sleeve pocket all have waterproof zippers; internal pocket for easy access storage
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors to speed location acquisition in an avalanche
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed