One of the most durable snowsports-specific jacket Arc'teryx offers, the tough Sidewinder jacket delivers maximum weatherproof protection for logging vertical footage.
- Rugged Gore-Tex® 3L soft-shell fabric is tough, extremely breathable and durably waterproof and windproof
- Reduced quantity and thickness of seams saves weight, provides excellent abrasion- and snag-resistance and enhances breathability
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood™ and generous collar protect you in inclement weather without sacrificing your peripheral vision
- Offset, lightweight WaterTight™ Vislon front zipper prevents windchill and snow entry; quick-drying chin guard protects soft skin from zipper abrasion
- Adjustable, laminated powder skirt with snap closure keeps out cold air and snow; slide-and-lock snaps attach jacket to compatible pants (sold separately)
- Articulated elbows, roomy underarm gussets and forward-leaning articulation ensure easy movement
- Wide opening pit zippers allow easy and efficient ventilation; WaterTight™ zippers do away with bulky zipper flaps
- Handwarmer pockets and sleeve pocket all have waterproof zippers
- Arc'teryx Sidewinder jacket also features 2 laminated internal pockets and a radio pocket
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors to speed location acquisition in an avalanche
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed