The Arc'teryx Sabre Full-Bib shell pants are built for extended use and long, deep, snow days, with Gore-Tex® fabric that excels in the stop-and-go rhythm of skiing and riding.
- Durable Gore-Tex Soft Shell 3L fabric is lighty insulated and offers waterproof, breathable protection; 100% seam sealed
- Features a brushed-knit polyester lining that slides easily over layers and wicks moisture away
- Reduced quantity and thickness of seams saves weight while providing excellent breathability
- Laminated powder cuffs feature elastic grippers, and are mounted high enough to fit underneath snowboard binding highbacks
- Thigh vents with 2-way waterproof zippers enhance airflow when needed
- Instep patches along hems are made of hardy Keprotec® for extreme abrasion resistance
- Full-bib design features double zipper ventilation with entry on 1 side
- Comfortable, easy moving crossback suspenders adjust the fit and make pit stops easy
- Articulation through knees and seat allows a comfortable range of motion with no tugging
- Large cargo pockets and 2 chest pockets, all with waterproof zippers, stash small essentials out of your way
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Sabre full-bib shell pants are shaped with the most relaxed, freeride-friendly fit of all Arc'teryx pants
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed