Whether you ski or snowboard, you'll love The North Face Madplaid Triclimate 4-in-1 Insulated Jacket.
- Wear the shell jacket and liner jacket together for maximum protection or wear either piece alone as conditions warrant; liner jacket is reversible for 4th wear option
- Fully seam-taped nylon shell jacket uses HyVent™ 2-layer coating for waterproof, breathable protection
- Nylon mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Drop hood is fully adjustable to ensure a weather-blocking, personalized fit
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Zippered core vents let you regulate temperature on the fly
- Interior zippered goggles pocket protects optics
- Features dual-entry zip and flap front handwarmer pockets for chilly hands, flap chest pockets, external media pocket, window pass pocket and forearm pocket with goggles cloth
- Gripper powder skirt with shockcords keeps snow out; attachment loops connect jacket to pant-a-lock compatible pants (not included) for a seamless fit
- Adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem help seal out snow and cold air while retaining warmth
- The North Face Madplaid Triclimate jacket features a buddy lift clip to keep your pass accessible in the lift line
- Zip in/out solid liner jacket features moto-inspired style; jacket features hand pockets and a chest pocket, and reverse side has hand pockets only
- Liner jacket has Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, 100% recycled polyester fibers, for great warmth that is extremely resilient, water repellent and hypoallergenic
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed