The women's Arc'teryx Gamma MX pants are made from a breathable, lightly insulated soft-shell fabric. They're ideal for alpine and expedition climbing.
- Stretchy, breathable and weather-shedding fabric tackles everything from mixed routes to epic tours; it resists light winds and remains highly breathable
- Soft microfleece backing adds light warmth, wicks moisture and feels really nice against skin
- Durable Water Repellent finish causes water to bead up and roll off, fending off light rain showers and snow
- Gusseted crotch facilitates freedom of movement for increased comfort
- Front zipper fly with snap closure; waistband is lined with soft, brushed fabric
- Adjustable, integrated webbing belt
- Arc'teryx Gamma MX pants have adjustable cuff drawcords and reinforced instep patches
- Includes 2 hand and 2 thigh pockets with rip-and-stick closures
- Athletic, close-fitting cut aids warmth without inhibiting movement
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed