The Arc'teryx Beta FL for women is a waterproof, athletic-fit jacket designed for done-in-a day backcountry adventures. Made with Gore-Tex® Active Shell, it's lightweight and highly breathable.
- High-performance and extremely packable, the Beta FL is targeted to the fast-moving backcountry specialist; think alpine climbing, skiing, trail running and even biking
- Arc'teryx Beta FL is built with Gore-Tex Active Shell textile for super lightweight, breathable wet-weather protection
- Applying 2 thicknesses of highly breathable, 3-layer Gore-Tex Active Shell fabrics brings the weight down and adds durability to high-wear areas
- Active Shell maintains comfort during aerobic activity, and the jacket is lightweight and compressible for easy packing in the included mini stuff sack
- Tiny Gore mini seam allowances and tiny seam tape reduce bulk and weight
- Storm Hood™ features a laminated brim and adjustable drawcords for good visibility in all directions; softly lined collar wicks moisture off skin
- Watertight front zipper keeps out wind and wet weather; no heavy stormflap necessary
- Laminated rip-and-stick cuff adjusters reduce bulk and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated, drop back hem with drawcord
- Reflective blazes enhance visibility in low light
- 2 hand pockets with watertight zippers
- Articulated elbows and ergonomic contoured pattern enhance comfort and durability
- Hip-length, streamlined fit; the Arc'teryx Beta FL has a slim, athletic fit
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed