The Fission SV jacket, warmest Gore-Tex® Pro Shell in the Arc'teryx lineup, is redesigned with upgraded fabrics. It's not only insulated, it's now fully waterproof.
- Waterproof and windproof for maximum warmth; new N80p-X Gore-Tex face fabric is supple and moves quietly
- Lightweight, radiant Coreloft™ insulation delivers rich warmth at very little weight; lighter weight insulation in the underarm gussets reduces bulk and aids movement
- Laminated, non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Shoulders, arms and hips are reinforced for extra durability, and all external zippers are watertight
- Microseam allowances and tiny Gore® seam tape reduce bulk and weight
- Insulated, helmet-compatible Drop Hood™; integrated, fitted collar adds warmth and comfort even when hood is dropped
- Laminated rip-and-stick cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated, drop back hem offers full seat coverage; adjustable drawcord personalizes the fit
- Fission SV has 1-hand-adjustable drawcords
- Articulated elbows provide a natural fit and superior movement
- Pocket placement is thoughtful and thorough; 2 hand pockets with laminated zippers and 2 internal mesh pockets
- Expedition fit is cut slightly roomy to accommodate multiple layers without restricting movement; suitable for winter/extreme conditions
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed