The Arc'teryx Kappa Hoodie jacket is ideal for active pursuits on freezing days. This insulated, windproof hoodie delivers serious warmth and superb breathability.
- WINDSTOPPER® fabric offers warmth and total windproof protection; you won't overheat or suffer from perspiration buildup because moisture vapor escapes easily
- Lightweight, radiant Coreloft™ insulation traps heat inside and allows jacket to breathe; it continues to insulate even when damp
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Micro seams reduce bulk and weight
- Durable Water Repellent finish causes water to bead up and roll off, fending off light rain showers and snow; seams are taped to block moisture seeping through
- Insulated, helmet-compatible storm hood with laminated brim and drawcord adjustments; integrated fitted collar panel adds warmth and comfort
- Full front zipper with internal windflap; chin guard has brushed microfleece facing
- Laminated rip-and-stick cuff adjusters reduce bulk and won't catch or tear off
- Dropped back hem with floating drawcord provides snug closure
- 2 internal mesh pockets and 2 hand pockets with zippers
- Kappa Hoodie has standard Arc'teryx fit; anatomical shaping and gussets minimize the bulkiness that can restrict motion
- Easy layering over or under jacket extends seasonal versatility and comfort
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed