Not sure if there's going to be a thunderstorm or a snowstorm? No worries. The Atlas Triclimate 3-in-1 jacket from The North Face handles both with ease.
- The shell jacket is waterproof, windproof and breathable, and comes with sealed seams to keep the weather out; wear it alone in wet, windy conditions for complete protection
- Silky taffeta lining adds some warmth and slides easily over layers
- Brimmed hood's side and back volume adjustments tailor the fit for coverage that keeps your head dry, yet allows good peripheral vision; it zips off when not needed
- Double stormflaps seal out the wind, and a 2-way front zipper allows ventilation and fit adjustments; brushed chin guard protects delicate skin
- Pit zippers offer on-demand, adjustable ventilation
- Drawcord hem and rip-and-stick adjustable cuffs seal in warmth
- Shell jacket has 2 zip hand pockets, a zip chest pocket and an interior zip security pocket
- When the temperature drops, pair the Atlas Triclimate shell with the midweight fleece jacket for optimal warmth
- Warm midweight fleece zip-in jacket breathes well, wicks moisture and warms you even if it gets damp; wear it alone in chilly dry conditions
- Fleece jacket features 2 zip hand pockets
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed