The K2 Fling snowboard is ready for the female rider looking for an all-mountain board with freestyle finesse.
- Dual Progressive sidecut and centered stance offer precise response and easy maneuverability
- Hybritaper construction reduces swing weight by tapering out the core in the tip and tail
- Rhythm core combines 3 species of renewable wood, which are engineered to be lightweight and placed to provide easy turn initiation
- Carbon Matrix I torsion forks maximize power and pop, fine-tune edge hold and enhance torsional stability
- Biaxial fiberglass top and triaxial fiberglass base combine to create stiffness down and across the board; torsional strength of fiberglass top and bottom improves edge hold
- Boasting the highest molecular weight available, the durable 4000 Sintered base serves up fast rides and retains wax well for consistent performance
- K2 Fling snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed