An effortless pow floater, the K2 Gyrator snowboard offers up lively pop when you're surfing the deep stuff.
- Powder rocker delivers the most rocker for the most snow; float through anything without losing performance on groomed terrain
- Gyrator snowboard's stiff nose and tail ensure stability in a maneuverable package
- Directional shape concentrates pop in the tail and offers plenty of overall float and control
- Hyper Progressive sidecut mellows out the transitions, leaving you with a predictable, all-around board; make ultrafine adjustments at any speed
- Harshmellow technology employs a thin layer of a synthetic polymer to damp the vibrations experienced while riding at high speeds
- Wood core is engineered to maintain durability and minimize weight
- Bamboo is blended into the core for increased strength and added durability
- Carbon webs near binding area maximize ollie pop
- Directional fiberglass laminates add torsional stiffness for improved edge hold
- Hybrilight construction reduces swing weight by tapering out the core in the tip and tail
- Boasting the highest molecular weight available, this durable sintered base serves up fast rides and retains wax well
- K2 Gyrator snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed