When you're looking for luxury in every detail, the K2 Portrait snowboard boots set a new standard with lasting wear and refined style.
- Intuition™ Control-Foam 3D stitched liners feature dual-density Ultralon®, a flexible, thermal formable EVA foam designed to resist pressure-related pack out
- Based on a urethane endoskeleton, the ENDO™ Construction focuses flex into a single part, rather than stressing stitch lines to obtain flexibility
- Internal and external J-bars hold heels securely; footbed support is engineered into the liner bottoms, and EVA insoles are added for supportive comfort
- Zonal Speedlace cable lacing system distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- Boa® Conda single-pull liner lacing uses comfortable textile webbing handles to close liners from outside the boots
- Supportive, symmetric cuffs and 3D-formed tongues on the K2 Portrait snowboard boots are made specifically to fit women
- Harshmellow forefoot and heel inlays provide damping and impact absorption
- "Super-Light" Vibram® rubber outsoles with lightweight, 3D-molded midsoles offer grip and durability
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed