The K2 Ryker Boa Coiler snowboard boots deliver a quick lace up and on-hill comfort. Keep your feet happy in these boots.
- Single Boa® Coiler adjusts Ryker boot exteriors with a quick twist, while Conda single-pull lacing locks liners from the outside
- Intuition™ Control-Foam 3D stitched liners feature dual-density Ultralon®, a flexible custom moldable EVA foam designed to resist pressure-related pack out
- Moldable internal J-bars hold heels securely; footbed support is engineered into the liner bottoms, and EVA insoles are added for supportive comfort
- Conda single-pull liner lacing uses comfortable textile webbing handles to close liners from outside the boots; easy wrapping design quickly locks and releases webbing
- Asymmetric, articulating cuffs and 3D-formed tongues are supportive and durable
- Low-profile rubber outsoles with lightweight, 3D-molded midsoles offer grip and durability; Harshmellow forefoot and heel inlays provide damping and impact absorption
- Boa Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- The Coiler scoops up loose cable when entering as well as exiting the boot; put your foot in, pull back on the tongue, twist the reel a few times and you're off
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed