The K2 Cinch Tryst bindings for women offer fine-tuned comfort and easy in and out.
- Cinch Technology: in unison, the highbacks fold back and the ankle straps lift up, allowing the system to open for quick, easy entry and exit without compromising a snug fit
- Another advantage is your hands stay warm and your backside stays dry!
- C2 canted chassis with aluminum heelcups are super lightweight; they offer full-flex mobility and a precise boot-to-binding fit
- Canted footbeds with Harshmellow shock pads provide an unimaginably comfortable ride; the inward angle supports a natural stance, improves control and reduces fatigue
- Tool-free power ramps adjust toe-side response
- Cored ergonomic highbacks match a woman's anatomy, have soft-flexing, supportive flared tops and thermoformed EVA calf pads; forward lean adjusts without tools
- Caddi ankle traps feature a 3D shape with a narrow waist and thin construction for free-flexing mobility; durable EVA padding cushions the fit
- Cored Cinch toe straps save weight and provide a super-snug fit over the toes of your boots; easy, tool-free centering adjustment
- Aluminum Speed Ratchets feature an easy-feeding, tapered ladder opening for fast entry; hinged mounts move the ankle straps away from the bindings for clean entry and exit
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: S, M
K2 Cinch Tryst Snowboard Bindings - Women's - 2011 Closeout Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|Freestyle ||Freestyle |
|3 - 6 ||6 - 10 |
|Fiberglass-reinforced nylon ||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon |
|Nylon ||Nylon |
|Reinforced polymer ||Reinforced polymer |
|4 lbs. 4 oz. ||4 lbs. 4 oz. |
|Women's ||Women's |
|Fits boot sizes|