The K2 Cinch CTC snowboard bindings offer all-mountain shredders comfort and control on the slopes.
- C1 chassis offer full flex motion and a precise boot-to-binding fit
- Highbacks fold back and the ankle straps lift up, allowing quick, easy entry and exit without compromising snug fit
- Another advantage is your hands stay warm and your backside stays dry!
- Lightweight highbacks feature a center spine for heelside power and response; also offers a full-range of forward-lean and rotation adjustments you set with tool-free levers
- Footbeds feature tool-free adjustable Power Ramps and shock-absorbent EVA heel pads
- Ankle straps feature a 3D shape with a narrow waist and thin construction for free-flexing motion; gel inserts, EVA and neoprene padding cushion the fit
- Cored toe straps can be worn over the tops or over the toes of your boots; both straps offer easy, tool-free adjustment
- Reinforced polymer ratchets with EZ Feed ankle housings allow on-the-fly adjustment for a painlessly fast and precise fit
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: M, L, XL
K2 Cinch CTC Snowboard Bindings - Men's - 2011 Closeout Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|5 - 8 ||8 - 11 ||11 - 15 |
|Fiberglass-reinforced nylon ||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon ||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon |
|Composite ||Composite ||Composite |
|Reinforced polymer ||Reinforced polymer ||Reinforced polymer |
|6 lbs. 8 oz. ||6 lbs. 8 oz. ||6 lbs. 8 oz. |
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Fits boot sizes|