The Patagonia Powder Bowl shell jacket for women offers a sleek design and full spread of features that give you permission to seek out that perfect powder ride.
- 2-layer construction pairs a comfortable, moisture-wicking mesh lining with a sturdy Gore-Tex® performance shell to ensure you stay dry in heavy storms
- Durable Water Repellent finish helps fend off rain showers and snow
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood is big enough to fit a helmet and tall enough to protect your neck and face, even when hood is down
- Laminated visor in hood aids visibility in poor conditions
- Keeping snow out, the adjustable powder skirt features webbing loops that connect to any Patagonia snow pants (sold separately)
- Zippered pockets—including handwarmers, chest, forearm and interior—offer ample storage for small goodies; separate secure media pocket with cable routing
- Coated zippers are watertight and optimized for reduced bulk and weight
- Pleated gusset at wrists creates a secure fit over or under your gloves
- Underarm zips in the Patagonia Powder Bowl shell jacket allow venting so you won't overheat
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed