The Patagonia Snowshot long-length snow pants allow you to maximize your vertical and charge hard through the backcountry in waterproof, breathable protection.
- Rugged, 2-layer polyester with a waterproof, breathable laminate provides all-mountain and all-weather protection
- Brushed polyester mesh lining provides warmth, increases wicking and eases layering in seat and thighs; smooth polyester mesh lining in lower legs for easy glide
- Brushed tricot-lined waistband provides against-the-skin comfort; zip-fly, 2-button closure and internal rip-and-stick adjustable waistband offer a custom fit
- Mesh-lined inner thigh zippered vents release excess body heat and prevent snow entry
- Snow gaiters securely wrap around boots with gripper elastic; cam buckles and integrated drawcord keep snow from entering pants
- Stash your gear in the twin zip handwarmer pockets and twin zippered thigh cargo pockets
- Patagonia Snowshot shell pants feature articulated knees to improve movement for deep knee drops and radical aerials
- Pants are treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish for water resistance and quick drying
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed