The Patagonia Pow Slayer shell jacket comprises top-notch ingredients such as a Gore-Tex® membrane and robust inner lining for cream-of-the-crop performance on the slopes.
- 3-layer construction combines nylon shell with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex to protect against cold, wet snow
- Featuring windproof construction, the tightly woven shell lets you fly down the mountain free of chill
- 2-way adjustable hood is big enough to fit a helmet and tall enough to protect your neck and face, even when hood is down
- Laminated visor in hood aids visibility in poor conditions
- Adjustable, low-profile powder skirt stays engaged whether secured or not; it rotates as you move for added protection and comfort
- Water-resistant center-front zipper; coated zippers are watertight and optimized for reduced bulk and weight
- Adjustable, low-profile cuffs create a secure fit over or under gloves
- Zippered pockets: 2 drop-in cargo, 1 chest, 1 arm for pass, and 1 internal stash; separate secure media pocket features cable routing
- Underarm zips in the Patagonia Pow Slayer jacket allow venting so you won't overheat
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed