The Burton Jeans shell pants let you commit to riding at every opportunity with denim-inspired styling and a street-friendly fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof Gore-Tex® laminate provides an excellent defense against heat-robbing moisture and windchill
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Tex tape create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Sublimated denim print features a leather back patch that adds a stylish detail similar to your favorite jeans
- Nylon satin lining slides easily over layers
- Internal waist adjustment tabs personalize the fit; soft microfleece fly and waistband lining let you ride with your shirt untucked with no worries about pinching or chafing
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents keep you dry and comfortable whether you're hiking the pipe or riding the lift
- Stretch gaiters with lace hooks prevent snow from getting into boots, even in deep powder
- Zips in hems make getting your boots on/off easy, and add a relaxed look and feel; new feature allows you to set length and forget it without having it sneak open all the way
- Snap-up leg lifts let you raise and secure pant cuffs, protecting the pants from parking lot carnage
- Anti-scuff cuffs protect cuffs from abrasion and sharp edges
- Zippered, fleece-lined hand pockets keep digits warm and hold a few daily essentials
- The Jeans shell pants come in the Burton Mid Fit cut, a slightly longer and more tailored cut designed to look good on the street or snow
- Special interface connects pants to compatible Burton jackets (sold separately) to ensure snow stays outside
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed