Styled after your favorite burly work pants, the Burton 2L Gore-Tex® Highland Pants are ideal for backwoods riders and built tough to handle the high country.
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof Gore-Tex® laminate provides an excellent defense against heat-robbing moisture and windchill
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Tex tape create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Pants are made from a heavyweight nylon oxford fabric with a nylon satin lining that slides easily over layers
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents keep you dry and comfortable whether you're hiking the pipe or riding the lift
- Stretch gaiters with lace hooks prevent snow from getting into boots, even in deep powder
- Zips in hems make getting your boots on/off easy, and add a relaxed look and feel; new feature allows you to set length and forget it without having it sneak open all the way
- Snap-up leg lifts let you raise and secure pant cuffs, protecting the pants from parking lot carnage
- Anti-scuff cuffs protect cuffs from abrasion and sharp edges
- Zippered, fleece-lined hand pockets keep digits warm and hold a few daily essentials; twin cargo pockets let you stash a few snacks and more
- The Burton 2L Gore-Tex Highland Pants feature the Burton Sig Fit for a tried-and-true baggy cut
- Special interface connects pants to compatible Burton jackets (sold separately) to ensure snow stays outside
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed