The Burton AK 2L LZ Down jacket delivers warmth in whiteout conditions and a waterproof shell that can handle any weather.
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof Gore-Tex® laminate provides an excellent defense against heat-robbing moisture and windchill
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Tex tape create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Insulated with quality 600-fill-power goose down for warmth, light weight and compressibility
- Quilted buttery soft lining slides easily over layers, keeps warmth inside, and wicks away moisture
- Contoured, adjustable low-profile hood fits the shape of your head, providing an all-weather defense without obstructing vision or limiting motion
- Features ample space to stash essentials, including microfleeced-lined handwarmer pockets, chest pocket, pass pocket, and goggles/media pocket
- All zippers are water resistant
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump excess heat and provide cooling airflow when needed
- Powder skirt blocks out cold air and snow entry; special interface connects pants to compatible Burton jackets (sold separately) to ensure snow stays outside
- Light reflective detailing increases your visibility in low light
- The AK 2L LZ Down jacket features the Burton [ak] Fit engineered to mimic body's natural movements for riding and hiking
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed