Channel your inner lumberjack with the Hackett jacket from Burton—plaid flannel at its best, with a waterproof, breathable shell and body-mapped insulation for comfort on the hill.
- Yarn-dyed flannel plaid shell features 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell™ waterproof, breathable coating and fully taped seams for serious weather protection
- Taffeta lining keeps warmth inside and wicks away moisture
- 3M Thinsulate™ insulation (40g throughout) is strategically placed to maximize heat retention and direct warmth to key areas
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump excess heat and provide cooling airflow when needed
- Contoured hood features heathered fleece for ultimate plush comfort, providing an all-weather defense without obstructing vision or limiting motion
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface creates a barrier against snow entry with compatible Burton pants (sold separately)
- Features ample space to stash small essentials: dual fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, dual chest pockets, media pocket and venting antifog goggles pocket
- Burton Hackett jacket features an ultra-roomy fit with extra-long sleeves and body
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed