- Aubergine Heather/Hibiscu 1 of 5
- Black/Light Gray Heather 2 of 5
- Aubergine Heather/Hibiscu 3 of 5
- Aubergine Heather/Hibiscu 4 of 5
- Aubergine Heather/Hibiscu 5 of 5
- The SmartWool Midweight Pattern Zip-T is made of merino wool to help maintain comfort whether the climate is warm, cold or in-between
- 8 in. front zipper ventilates on demand; raised collar keeps your neck warm in the cold
- With a UPF 50+ rating, fabric provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Flatlock stitching eliminates abrasion, increases comfort and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams, reduce chafing and optimize comfort under pack straps
- Rear body seams wrap around to front and enhance fit
- The SmartWool Midweight Pattern Zip-T shirt is machine washable and dryable, does not itch and will not shrink
|Sleeve length||Long sleeve|
Jul 25, 2013BeautifulI got it in the color Arctic blue heather. It's really nice I love the color and fit. It looks great on. It looks really good as casual wear (sporty chic), under garment for skiing, sleep in ...
Read More I got it in the color Arctic blue heather. It's really nice I love the color and fit. It looks great on. It looks really good as casual wear (sporty chic), under garment for skiing, sleep in it on cold nights.. endless possibilites. The first time I got it I was a bit cold so I slept in it (in Seattle I might add! during summertime so it wasn't cold outside). It kept perfect heat I didn't wake up in a pool of sweat (as I was afraid I would).
Does not itch! bought the ligthweight pants to go with it from smartwool and they itch a bit.
I love it and will get plenty of use from it!
Jan 13, 2014SmartWool Midweight is idealWore to shovel out of the mountainous snow received in Chicago. Perfect for activity where you sweat outdoors but need to stay warm and dry.
Jan 5, 2014What's not to love, it's smartwool!This was a gift for the wife. She has smartwool long sleeve lightweight shirts and wanted something a little heavier. Fits great, really likes the 1/4 zip/mock neck.
Oct 23, 2013Warm & Snuglove um, own 5, glad they are coming out with some nice patterns now.
May 24, 2015Itchy, especially the seamsI love Smartwool and was super excited to receive this after ordering it, but was so disappointed. I found the fabric to be itchy (but only on the inside, where it lays against your skin) an ...
Read More I love Smartwool and was super excited to receive this after ordering it, but was so disappointed. I found the fabric to be itchy (but only on the inside, where it lays against your skin) and the seams were CRAZY itchy. They lack sealing with the clear rubber that many fabrics are often sewn with, so when I tried it on, every movement rubbed the seams against my skin. I can't imagine layering, much less wearing a pack. I found the sleeves to be adequate but the body to be too short for my 5'9" frame (I bought a small at ~135-140lbs and it was incredibly fitted, whereas my other small Smartwool products fit with room to spare). Loved the pattern, though, and was looking forward to wearing under my Smartwool PhD Hyfi vest. Sadly this one went back : (
Nov 19, 2012Love this shirt!I was looking for warm shirts for fall & the purple version of this shirt looks great with jeans. It is soft on bare skin, a great fit and the sleeve length is nice and long (I have trouble ...
Read More I was looking for warm shirts for fall & the purple version of this shirt looks great with jeans. It is soft on bare skin, a great fit and the sleeve length is nice and long (I have trouble finding sleeves that are long enough.) I wish there were more striped colors because I would definitely add more to my wardrobe. I love that I can wear it casually or hiking. It will also be a great shirt for traveling. It's machine wash & dry.
Dec 6, 2013Love this top.I have two of these tops and love them. They keep their shape after washing, look pretty, fit perfectly.