The Currie IZIP E3 Metro LSF bike offers a great mix of electric-assisted power, speed and cargo carrying capacity to meet your around-town riding needs.
- Electric-assist design uses a battery-powered rear wheel motor to take the strain off a long commute, haul groceries, or lessen the impact of hills or headwinds
- Powerful 500W DC brushless geared hub motor is powered by the frame-integrated 36V/11.4Ah lithium ion battery pack
- Torque-sensitive power mode intelligently adjusts motor input based off of your pedaling resistance: if you push on the pedals harder, you get more power assistance
- You can choose between 3 levels of pedaling power-assistance to maximize your experience; power boost function lets you override pedal-assist and get a boost of full power
- Or you can make use of the twist-and-go power mode, which drives power to the rear wheel with no need for pedaling, simply twist the throttle and go
- Maximum battery range of 20 - 35 miles
- Motor assistance tops out at a speed of 20 mph
- Battery gauge, power and motor controls are conveniently mounted on the handlebar; controlling power is easy thanks to convenient controls
- Comfort is high thanks to the riser handlebar, angle-adjustable stem, plush saddle and suspension seatpost, which contribute to an upright, cushioned riding position
- Step-through frame makes mounting and dismounting a breeze; integrated wood-slat rear rack and front basket make carrying your goods, groceries or cargo a breeze
- 7 pedal gears offer smooth and easy pedaling; twist shifter changes gears with a flick of the wrist
- Mechanical disc brakes ensure responsive, powerful braking in all weather conditions
- 26 in. tires are easy to maneuver and provide a wide, stable contact patch; Slime self-sealing flat prevention system decreases chances of a flat
- Included smart charger features an LED status display to let you know the battery's charging level
- Please note: battery range distances for the Currie IZIP E3 Metro LSF bike can vary due to factors such as rider + gear weight, amount of rider pedaling and terrain
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
Please Note: This item contains a lithium battery and cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, U.S. Territories, international destinations or Hawaii, and are only available for in-store pickup in Alaska.
People Also Viewed