Currie IZIP E3 Zuma CF bike boasts 500 watts of on-demand power, classic styling, disc brakes and a comfortable riding position for your electric-assisted riding pleasure.
- Electric-assist design uses a battery-powered rear wheel motor to take the strain off a long commute, hauling groceries, or lessen the challenge of hills or headwinds
- Powerful 500W DC brushless geared hub motor is powered by the rack-mounted, removable 36V/11.4Ah lithium ion battery pack
- 2 power modes include energy-saving, pedal-assistance that drives power to rear wheel while you're pedaling; battery range of the pedal-assist feature is up to 20 - 30 miles
- Or you can make use of the twist-and-go power mode, which drives power to the rear wheel with little to no pedaling
- Motor assistance tops out at a speed of 20 mph
- Battery gauge, power and motor controls are conveniently mounted on the handlebar; controlling power is easy thanks to convenient controls
- Swept-back handlebar and plush saddle contribute to an upright, cushioned riding position; frame geometry allows rider to put feet on the ground without having to dismount
- 7 pedal gears offer smooth and easy pedaling; twist shifter changes gears with a flick of the wrist
- Mechanical disc brakes ensure responsive, powerful braking in all weather conditions
- 26 in. tires are easy to maneuver and provide a wide, stable contact patch; Slime self-sealing flat prevention system decreases chances of a flat
- Full-length chain guard helps keep you and your clothes clean and out of the chain
- Battery is easy to detach from the rear rack for recharging (charger included) or for added security when you're locking the bike up outside; battery can be locked to rack
- Included smart charger features an LED status display to let you know the battery's charging level
- Please note: battery range distances for the Currie IZIP E3 Zuma CF bike can vary due to factors such as rider + gear weight, amount of rider pedaling and terrain
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
Please Note: This item contains a lithium battery and cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, U.S. Territories, international destinations or Hawaii, and are only available for in-store pickup in Alaska.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed