The Vans Encore Boa snowboard boots offer a soft, forgiving flex and quick and easily adjustable closures.
- Boa® Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- Boa lacing offers on-the-fly adjustment and never comes untied; you get consistent closure without pressure points
- Flexible cuffs provide comfortable and secure closure around ankles and lower legs, and enhance body-to-board responsiveness
- Trifit X thermal-formable liners with asymmetric heel-holding inserts feature closed-seam fleece upper cuffs, comfort flex toe boxes and low-volume soles
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer adds plush comfort
- Molded EVA, high-rebound footbeds feature integrated, molded arch supports and breathable airflow perforations; footbeds are treated to fight odors
- Center tongue construction and internal web harnesses pad feet and lock them down for controlled riding
- Vanslite Snowaffle soles feature a 1-piece, injected-molded EVA midsole/bottom unit with strategically placed rubber in high-wear areas for enhanced board feel and response
- Inverted waffle tread's stiffness gradually decreases from heels to toes, maximizing turning response without sacrificing flex and feel at the toes
- Special buy
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 7.
People Also Viewed