Refuel after a long day on the trail with the Backpacker's Pantry Chili Macaroni with Beef freeze-dried meal.
- Elbow macaroni noodles are smothered in chili and beef
- Add 2.25 cups of boiling water to pouch and stir well; seal pouch and let sit for 13 min. before serving
- Makes two 12 oz. servings
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
- *Discount will be applied when you check out; offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
rei:whytobuy>Ingredients: elbow macaroni (durum semolina flour (wheat), niacin, ferrous sulfate (iron), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid), sauce [wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, tomato, New Mexico chili pepper, onion, sugar, guar gum, cumin seed, coriander seed, garlic, oregano], beef (cooked, diced and freeze-dried). Allergen information: wheat.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed