For long approaches and light climbing and scrambling, the women's La Sportiva Boulder X approach shoes get the job done.
- Vibram Idro-Grip rubber sticks to dry and wet surfaces for excellent performance on trail and low-angle rock
- Leather uppers combine with beefy rubber rands for lasting performance and comfort
- High-cushion EVA layer is placed above the 2mm polypropylene insoles to cushion your feet on long approaches
- Patented Mythos to-the-toe lacing design lets you fine-tune the fit and tie the laces as snug or loose as you need to; heel and toe loops aid entry and storage
- Lugs on the soles of the La Sportiva Boulder X approach shoes are oriented in opposing slanted directions to increase braking power when you're going down hill
Please note: La Sportiva products can only be shipped to the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
People Also Viewed