- 100 fl. oz. Antidote™ reservoir is equipped with the Quick Link™ connection system for hassle-free removal of the insulated drinking tube
- Quick Link system also lets you effortlessly add accessories such as a Fresh™ filter, insulated tube, tube director or flow meter (accessories sold separately)
- Big Bite™ valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking and can be easily shut off with a quarter turn
- N.V.I.S.™ back panel combines maximum breathability and airflow with EVA foam padding that eases lumbar pressure and elevates pack off back
- Main compartment is lined with hi-vis material to make it easy to find contents; full-length clamshell zipper means you can open the main compartment fully
- Organizing small essentials is easy: top zippered and lined media pocket, zippered and lined side goggles pocket, expandable overflow storage and front zip organizer pocket
- Small, easy-access stash pocket on shoulder strap holds an energy bar, gel or other small item
- Adjustable straps help keep everything secure and use side-release buckles for quick, easy access; all straps have retainer bands to keep loose ends from flapping around
- Slider sternum strap and a removable hipbelt allow you to adjust the fit of the pack
- CamelBak Agent 100 fl. oz. hydration pack is designed to carry a full-face helmet, body armor, goggles, extra layer, lunch, tools, pump, tubes, phone, wallet and keys
Please note: CamelBak products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
|Gear capacity (L)|
|Gear capacity (cu. in.)|
|Liquid capacity (L)|
|Liquid capacity (fl. oz.)|
|Weight - metric|
|Number of exterior pockets|
|Bite valve shut-off switch|
|Quick disconnect tubing|
CamelBak Agent Hydration Pack - 100 fl. oz. - Men's
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.