Versatile and ready to ride, the GT Tachyon 2.0 bike offers a hybrid design with road-ready speed and handling along with a flat handlebar and comfort-oriented positioning.
- Aluminum frame features hydroformed and butted top and down tubes for enhanced strength and reduced weight; flat handlebar puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position
- Carbon fork helps reduce weight and damp road vibrations
- FSA triple crankset is matched with Shimano shifters and derailleurs for reliable, responsive performance as you shift through the 27 gear combinations
- Tektro Mini-V brakes ensure controlled deceleration and speed management
- Sturdy wheels are outfitted with smooth-rolling Kenda Kwest tires for all-around riding in cities and on bike paths
- Specs on the GT Tachyon 2.0 bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
People Also Viewed