Find open roads and go on this GT Series 2 road bike, a speedy machine that boasts Shimano 105 components, tapered carbon fork and a stiff, efficient aluminum frame.
- Aluminum frame utilizes a hydroformed top, down and seat tube to enhance efficiency and reduce weight; tapered head tube increases stiffness for precise handling
- Carbon fork with tapered steerer delivers excellent steering precision along with reduced weight and vibration-damping performance that enhances comfort
- Shimano drivetrain features 105 shifters and rear derailleur for smooth, responsive shifting
- FSA Gossamer compact crankset and Shimano 10-speed cassette offer 20 gear combinations that let you spin easily and efficiently on hills, descents and everything between
- BB30 bottom bracket design increases stiffness for improved power transfer
- Dual-pivot caliper brakes provide smooth deceleration for easy speed management
- Alex wheels are wrapped with Schwalbe Lugano tires for smooth, efficient rolling
- Specs on the GT Series 2 road bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
People Also Viewed