Ride the GT Transeo 3.0 bike from bike path to city streets to gravel country roads, the Transeo 3.0 will handle it all and offer a fun ride along the way.
- Aluminum frame features hydroformed tubes for increased performance and a geometry that lends itself to a sporty, comfortable ride
- Flat handlebar keeps you in an upright riding position, improving visibility and taking pressure off hands for enhanced comfort
- SR Suntour NEX4610 suspension fork provides 63mm of travel to take the bumps and jolts out of the road; preload adjustment and easy lockout let you customize the ride
- 24 gear combinations ensure easy gearing for spinning up hills and cruising along bike paths; Shimano trigger shifters and derailleurs offer quick gear changes
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes provide sure stopping power in all kinds of weather
- Strong double-walled Jalco rims are outfitted with Schwalbe Landcruiser tires, which boast puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Features mounts for rack and fenders (sold separately) for all-season versatility
- Specs on the GT Transeo 3.0 bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed