Raleigh Detour 4.5 bike offers a hybrid design to speed you comfortably down bike paths, through quaint neighborhoods, into work or around a park—take your own route and enjoy!
- Aluminum frame is sturdy and designed for a blend of comfort and efficiency; flat handlebar encourages an upright riding position for great visibility
- Suspension seatpost offers bump-smoothing comfortable riding; angle-adjustable stem provides fine tuning of fit and comfort
- Shimano crankset and derailleurs provide easy pedaling and shifting through all 24 speeds; geared for hills as well as flat roads
- Shimano EF-51 EZ Fire trigger shifters are intuitively easy to use and deliver precise indexed shifting
- Tektro V-brakes facilitate smooth, responsive deceleration for easy speed management
- 700c wheels are outfitted with puncture-resistant Kenda tires for excellent rolling performance on bike paths and streets
- Convenient platform pedals accept most casual shoes
- Eyelets accept fenders and rear rack (sold separately)
- Specs on the Raleigh Detour 4.5 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed