Raleigh Revenio Carbon 1.0 road bike blends light weight, efficient power transfer and a relaxed geometry for enhanced comfort on all-day rides or spirited spins with friends.
- Light and stiff, the carbon fiber frame boasts a geometry that balances efficiency and comfort, internal cable routing protects cables from collecting grime
- All-carbon fork supplies vibration-damping performance and helps reduce weight; tapered headtube enhances stiffness for improved handling precision
- Shimano compact crankset and cassette offer a gear range that's comparable to a triple so you can spin with ease up tough grades and push hard on the plateaus
- Shimano Tiagra shifters and derailleurs deftly maneuver through the 20 gear combinations
- Dual-pivot caliper brakes facilitate sure speed management
- Vittoria Zaffiro tires feature puncture-resistant belting to deter ride-deflating flats
- Specs on the Raleigh Revenio Carbon 1.0 road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed