With an aero advantage, the Scott Foil 20 carbon road bike takes speed seriously and offers a full Shimano Ultegra group and Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels for you to get it done quicker.
- Full-carbon frame is designed to maximize aerodynamic efficiency using foil-inspired tube shapes, all while offering a road racing geometry for exceptional handling
- Additional frame highlights include carbon dropouts with replaceable hanger, BB30 bottom bracket shell, tapered head tube and internal cable routing
- All-carbon fork with tapered steerer ensures exacting precision when carving turns at speed
- Shimano Ultegra group delivers seamless, solid performance with only minor weight penalties; compact crank drives 11-25 cassette for capable gearing
- Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels continue the aerodynamic theme with 30mm deep, aero-profiled rims and bladed straight-pull spokes, not to mention their light weight
- Continental Ultra Race tires ensure light, fast-rolling performance and offer puncture protection to keep you rolling to the finish line
- Please note: pedals are not included
- Specs on the Scott Foil 20 carbon road bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed