The Cannondale Slice 5 bike will make you feel like the wind is always at your back. With aerodynamically engineered geometry, it helps you slice through air on your flight to the finish line.
- Slice carbon frame features Aero Save micro-suspension, so the rear chainstays and seatstays absorb road shock while staying stiff for maximum power transfer
- Aerodynamic tubes, Cannondale C3 aerobars and microSHIFT bar-end shifters provide stable and confidence-inspiring handling for triathlon or time trial speed
- 10-speed drivetrain features FSA Gossamer Pro double crankset and Shimano 105 components for dependable shifts throughout the 20 gears
- BB30 bottom bracket shell design increases stiffness for improved power transfer, thanks to an oversized spindle and large bottom bracket shell
- Shimano R501A wheelset is deck out with fast 700c Schwalbe Lugano folding tires for excellent handling and speed
- 2-position seatpost offers a range of effective seat angle adjustment from 73 -78° for triathlon or UCI legal time trial use
- Pedals not included
- Cannondale Slice 5 bike specs are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed