The Cannondale Trail SL 2 hardtail mountain bike is adorned with a 100mm RockShox fork, Avid Elixir brakes and a SRAM X5 10-speed drivetrain, true, but all-out fun is the real name of its game.
- 6061 aluminum frame has double-butted tubes along with shaped chainstays and seatstays to improve efficiency and comfort; oversize headtube and headset improve strength
- RockShox Recon Silver TK suspension fork offers 100mm of travel to soak up terrain; lockout is easy to access and rebound adjustment lets you customize performance
- 10-speed SRAM X5 drivetrain makes quick, efficient work of shifting through the 30 gear combinations, ensuring easy spinning and grin-worthy speed
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes offer superb speed management, be it tiny finesses or big, outright stops
- Sturdy Maddux DC3.0 rims are outfitted with Kenda Small Block 8 tires to provide dependable, fast-rolling performance on mixed terrain
- Specs on the Cannondale Trail SL 2 hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
People Also Viewed