The stiff and powerful women's Black Diamond Shiva randonee boots give you one boot to do it all on backcountry excursions.
- Triax Performance Pebax® frames are designed with torsional stiffness to provide lateral power transfer while balancing weight and performance flex
- Pebax plastic maintains a consistent flex in all temperatures so your boots won't feel stiff on a frigid day
- Medium-stiff, custom-moldable liners offer a long-lasting, accurate fit and use a Black Diamond proprietary foam to maintain longevity and warmth
- Boa Freeride Series lacing system provides a precise and personalized fit that is simple to adjust with the turn of a dial; Boa holds laces tight and secure
- Liners have articulating zones, insulated bases and a 102mm last width for comfort and performance
- Ski/walk switch is hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; ski mode locks you into a forward lean position that can be set at 14°, 18° or 22°
- Boots are built with an overlap cuff design producing a natural progressive flex and ankle articulation to drive and steer skis as well as absorb terrain
- 4 micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap on each boot close the Black Diamond Shiva randonee boots comfortably and securely around the feet and legs
- Equipped with Black Diamond alpine touring outsole blocks for compatibility with all randonee bindings, including tech-style bindings such as Dynafit
- Alpine DIN outsole blocks with non-slip soles are sold separately
- Addressing the needs of women randonee skiers, the liner, cuff opening, rear spoiler and aggressive stance angle are all specifically designed for the female foot
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Mexico.
People Also Viewed