Girls making their first turns will love the Rossignol Princess Xelium skis with bindings.
- Designed to be stable and forgiving, Princess Xelium skis with bindings encourage skier confidence and skill progression; ideal for groomed trails at low to medium speeds
- Cap construction keeps skis light and fun and boosts durability
- Forgiving microcell-foam core won't punish a developing skier for small mistakes yet it's responsive enough to encourage skill progression
- Saphir 45 bindings feature lightweight composite materials that ease turn transitions and make carrying skis a breeze
- Design makes it easy to step into and exit the bindings, so kids can get in and out of their skis quickly
- DIN range of 0.75 - 4.5
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 100 CM, 110 CM
Rossignol Princess Xelium Skis with Bindings - Girls' - 2011/2012 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|Groomed ||Groomed |
|100/66/87 millimeters||100/67/87 millimeters|
|8 meters||6 meters|
|Standard alpine ||Standard alpine |
|Microcell foam ||Microcell foam |
|Yes ||Yes |
|0.75 ||0.75 |
|4.5 ||4.5 |
|50 - 59 pounds||45 - 49 pounds|
|Girls' ||Girls' |
|Recommended skier weight|