The Rossignol S2 women's skis float through powder, plow through crud and cruise the groomed runs. Won't you take them out for a spin?
- The Rossignol S2 skis work well if you're sticking to groomed runs, but they are ideal if you find yourself switching between groomed runs and off-piste terrain
- Wood core creates a light and lively ski with excellent ski-to-snow feel and high durability
- Fiberglass laminates create a fun, lively feel to the skis and enhance stiffness
- Weight Reduction System aligns core fibers with the ski's sidecut shape, placing more fibers underfoot and fewer in the tip and tail
- Fewer fibers in the tip and tail significantly reduces the weight, improving balance, rotation and swing weight
- Greater fiber concentration underfoot improves stability for more snap on takeoffs and landings
- Rossignol S2 skis feature powder-specific rockered tips and tails that provide excellent flotation in soft snow
- Standard camber underfoot makes it easy to navigate back to the lifts on groomed runs
- Sidecut is centered with a deep radius directly under bindings to create a playful ski that's easy to steer
- Spoon-shaped powder tip floats high in the deep stuff, and pin-shaped tail aids in maneuvering
- Directional twin-tip profile excels when going forward and lets you land jumps and ride backward
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- Requires bindings with wide brakes
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 150 CM, 160 CM
Rossignol S2 Skis - Women's - 2011/2012 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|All-mountain wide ||All-mountain wide |
|Groomed and powder ||Groomed and powder |
|122/92/115 millimeters||122/92/115 millimeters|
|14.6 meters||16.4 meters|
|Standard alpine ||Standard alpine |
|Directional ||Directional |
|Poplar wood ||Poplar wood |
|No ||No |
|140+ pounds||Under 139 pounds|
|Women's ||Women's |
|Recommended skier weight|