May the Force helmet by RED be with you. Robust armor for your noggin and easily adjusted venting make this an ideal choice for riding big.
- Air Band™ 270+ fit system features a low-profile, air-fueled headband sandwiched between the helmet shell and 8 anatomic pads that molds to your head for a perfect fit
- Molding control is achieved using the Air Band pump-button on right earpad
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's foam liner for lightweight, impact absorbing protection
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ linings wick away heat-robbing moisture for breathable, quick-drying comfort
- Airvanced Ventilation™+ allows you to control the amount of airflow to the inner helmet while limiting the invasion of outside elements via the mesh lining
- Goggle Gasket™ is a windproof and breathable, fully removable shield that eliminates the gap between goggles and helmet; removable goggles clip
- Quick Clip II™ earpads simply snap in place; pads add warmth and easily convert for multi-season use
- GlovesOn™ Buckle combines a tri-side buckle and away-from-collar positioning for easy adjustment with gloves on
- Compatible with REDphones™ helmet audio system (sold separately) for flawless audio integration on the mountain or at the park
- ASTM 2040 / CE 1077B Certified for your protection
- RED Force helmet has a 1:1 fit ratio with Anon goggles, affording an airtight, seamless connection between helmet and goggles (goggles not included)
Please note: RED by Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: M, L, XL
RED by Burton Force Snow Helmet - Men's Specs
|Snowsports ||Snowsports ||Snowsports |
|In-mold ||In-mold ||In-mold |
|Polycarbonate ||Polycarbonate ||Polycarbonate |
|57 - 59 centimeters||59 - 61 centimeters||61 - 63 centimeters|
|Unavailable ||Unavailable ||Unavailable |
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's |