The women's Giro Candela full-finger bike gloves fight off chilly temps. For cool-weather riding, they provide premium hand protection.
- Gloves feature 3-layer construction for complete water- and wind-resistance
- X-static® fleece lining offers antimicrobial odor control and thermal regulation to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Clarino™ synthetic leather palms, fingers and thumbs take all the abuse you can dish out, remaining grippy, supple and water-repellent all the while
- Super Fit™ engineering tailors gloves to match the shape and size of the hand, resulting in superior comfort and performance
- 3-panel palm construction significantly minimizes bunching while enhancing bar grip and feel
- Partial EVA foam-padded palms absorb impact and increase comfort without compromising dexterity
- Thumb and 2 fingers feature silicone tips for enhanced handlebar and brake grip
- Back-of-gloves fabric offers insulation and 4-way stretch; it's also windproof, moisture wicking and breathable
- Soft and highly absorbent fabric on the thumbs gives you a gentle place to wipe your nose and brow
- Moisture wicking cuffs feature a rip-and-stick closure strap that hugs wrists for a secure fit
- Reflective hits increase visibility in low light
- Giro rates these gloves to 40°F/5°C
Please note: Giro products can only be shipped to the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
People Also Viewed