Whether exploring the backcountry or accessing terrain via the lift, the K2 LockJaw ski poles can handle it all.
- High-strength and stiff 7075 aluminum shafts stand up to regular use in the backcountry
- Built-in inclinometer lets you easily determine the steepness of a slope before you ski it, an important step in avalanche assessment
- LockJaw clamping mechanisms offer glove-friendly clamping and easy release; poles have a usable length that adjusts from 95 - 147cm (38 - 58 in.) long
- BackSide grips feature small notches that work to adjust your binding heel lifts or unbuckle your boots, and soft thermoplastic rubber material offers excellent grip
- Inverted centimeter markings let you to flip the poles upside down to measure depth of the snowpack
- Powder baskets offer a large surface area for maximum flotation in the backcountry; threaded design lets you easily take the baskets off and put them back on
- K2 LockJaw ski poles have sewn, adjustable straps that support your wrists
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed