K2 Indy snowboard bindings are the workhorse of the lineup and are always ready for any on-mountain situation. They deliver personalized control and precise response at an unbeatable price.
- Padded asymmetric highbacks match your natural stance, provide great heel-side response and have a forgiving side-to-side flex; forward lean adjusts without tools
- Indy chassis feature a lightweight, 1-piece design with fiberglass-reinforced nylon and a tool-free power ramp adjustment; a forgiving flex is perfect for advancing riders
- Baseplates feature seamless EVA covers with polycarbonate support frames that prevent snow buildup
- Caddi ankle straps feature a contoured 3D shape for free-flexing mobility and durable EVA padding for a cushioned fit; tool-free centering adjustment
- Cored toe straps save weight and provide a super-snug fit over the toes of your boots; straps offer easy, tool-free adjustment
- Lightweight Speed Ratchets feature an easy-feeding tapered ladder opening for fast entry; hinged mounts move the ankle straps away from the bindings for clean entry and exit
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed