This item is currently sold out or unavailable online.
Or, may we suggest shopping for similar items:
This page is provided for reference to historical product information.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Clik Elite ProBody Sport Camera Pack:
I love this bag for day hikes with my camera gear, some extra clothing, food and water. Here's what I normally put in the main camera compartment:
- Canon 5d Mark III with RRS L-plate
- Canon 16 - 35 f/2.8 lens
- One more lens the size of something like Canon 24 - 105 f/4, or TS-E 24mm
- Accessories like two or three Singh-Ray filters, remote cable release, lens hoods, cleaning cloth, extra battery
Other things I put in the bag along with the camera gear:
- extra layers (rain shell and long-sleeve shirt)
- 2 liter water bladder
- keys, sunglasses, pocket knife, sun screen
- tripod (fits in a sleeve on the side and ties to the top
Sometimes I use straps to tie a walk stool to the outside of the pack.
That pretty much fills up the bag with a bit of room left for cramming a few other small items. My only complaints with this setup:
- Second lens is a little tough to access
- Pulling the camera out (with lens attached) is not easy and takes some jiggling and wrestling. I think it's because of my L-plate which snags a bit on the bag.
Some nice things about this bag:
- It slings around so you can quickly access the camera compartment.
- Top storage can be used for clothing and food, or for a larger lens like Canon 70 - 200 f/2.8
- built-in rain fly
- I have been in light rain without the fly on and the sealed zippers and construction seem like they could handle it fine.
- Space for a 2 liter water bladder was a bonus as I did not expect that
Overall a very nice bag for day hikes, just what I was looking for in a bag. I just wish the camera was a little easier to get out of the bag but for such a small package it sure feels good and holds plenty.
How are we doing? Give us feedback on this page.